With our practice continuously growing, we are always on the lookout for exceptionally talented Architects, Landscape Architects, Architectural Technicians and RTPI Planners.
Please send us your CV along with a PDF containing recent examples of your work via the form.
Junior Architectural Technician
This is an excellent opportunity for a Junor Architectural Technician to develop their career and be involved with some exciting projects within Halliday Fraser Munro.
The successful Junior Architectural Technician should have experience in Residential, Retail and Commercial projects.
The Practice has offices across the UK however these positions will be based in Aberdeen and Dundee with potential for travel throughout the UK. You will have the opportunity to assist in a variety of high profile residential, retail and mixed use projects whist working in a multi-disciplinary and supportive team environment.
Junior Architectural Technician Position Responsibilities
- Provide assistance to the Technical Directors, Architectural Technicians and Architects in the preparation of drawings, production information and visuals.
- Use Revit on a daily basis
- Liaise with clients
- Produce drawings
- Attend client meetings
Junior Architectural Technician Position Requirements
- ACIAT Qualification
- Clean UK Driving License
- Living in or around the Aberdeen/ Dundee area
- Experience in Residential, Retail and Commercial Projects
- Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic
- Excellent knowledge of Revit
- Cope well under pressure and delivering to tight deadlines
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Flexible approach to working and willing to work extra hours when required
- Interested in building design and construction
- An interest/ ability to work with design software